Saturday, November 15, 2008

Trying to get caught up... arriving in Israel

I've been really remiss on posting blogs but it's been so busy and web access has been so spotty, I've been falling short.

Here is a recap. I arrived in Israel on Saturday afternoon, 11/8, late in the afternoon. After we got through security and our luggage and dragged it to where the Arava rep was waiting to relive us of our bike boxes, it was getting quite late. I had arrived in Israel with several others from Atlanta and some of us shared a ride to the hotel. We went out for a bite to eat (I had a laffa, think of a falafal burrito) and then to bed.

Check out teamatlantarides.blogspot.com for additional blogs about the rides.

Check out http://picasaweb.google.com/TeamAtlantaRides for all the pictures.

No comments: